Saturday, March 17, 2007

Good morning every body!!!
A lot of thanks, Karla and Aida... Romi and Alberta!!! (I don't konw if it's with "v" or "b"!)...
You are lovely, you help me a lot when I'm a little overtiredness!!! I LOVE you so much!!!

The week finished... we are preparing to weekend and to do a break... a little of break!!!

The second term is also finished... nearly, when we do the last exam of mates on Wednesday!

Holidays and summer are arriving... bit by bit, we feel springtime odor!!

Good weekend...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger christian said...

Hello Alizée!!! How are you?
The second term is finishing. jeje
But the third term will be harder than this I think, pff.
Well have a good time, good luck for the maths exam and take care of your brother jeje (I haven't see him playing yet).

Bye, a kiss.

12:08 PM  
Blogger AiDa said...

What's this picture????!!!! jaja!!! You don't need to thanks me for nothing my darling! I will be with you in your bad and good moments because you are just a really important person in my life. I have a lot of good moments with you and I will never forget it!! Bye bye "ma fleur"!!!!
KisseSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Alizée desnuda.... jiji!!(it's a karla's joke... very bad, I know....... but she haven't a very good humour....) ;P

5:24 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Oh my goLd!!
How you can say that Aida?? I can't belive it!! My humour... The best!! I make laugh when I say a joke too much bad! xDDD
PD: I love this photo ;P

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home